Tuesday, December 14, 2004

A Boston Night Flight

I really should be sleeping now. But alas here I am blogging away. In around 8 and a half hours, I will start a VERY LONG Tuesday. Today, I have three finals. One is a proficiency exam in piano (for which I feel that am not prepared) and the other two are final exams (Writing Skills and Music Technology). The reason why I can't help but blog this moment is because I just found out that Carlo is seriously thinking of going to Berklee. HE. HE. Just writing about it tickles my senses. Imagine how THAT would be like. As it is, quite a number of people I know here are already impressed with Carlo's work, ano pa kaya when they get to work and hear him in person? Anyway, we have decided to make this our project --- our "bring-carlo-to-berklee-as-fast-as-we-can" project. Here's the plan: we prepare a killer audition CD, Carlo gets full scholarship, life goes up a notch on the fun-o-meter.

*suddenly realizing the importance of ME still being here when Carlo arrives*

MUST. STOP. BLOGGING. MUST. GO. TO. SLEEP. FINALS. TOMORROW. FINALS. VERY. IMPORTANT. PRESSING. PUBLISH POST BUTTON. NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home