Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Tick-tock, tick-tock

Jeline texted me the other day:

"Aalis na tayo in 4 days!"

That was almost two days ago.

EEP.

Today all my non-Boston responsibilities officially ceased to exist. I finished an arrangement of "Kahit Kailan" for the AHSGC, finished a VIDEOKE project (for which I am getting a mere pittance), finished the study mp3 for the ad libbed parts of "Movin'" (thanks to Carlo, who did everything actually --- I'm so going to end up a producer -- a demanding one at that -- whats with the "--"?).

*Giddy*

My packing abilities will be put to the test right after I publish this entry. Yesterday, I made a list of things to bring to Boston with me and I have taken it upon myself to beat Jeline's 20 minute packing record (what would very easily qualify as a "quickie" --- i intend to do a "quickier").

Thanks Jeline for being such a cool blogger. My blog now sports its own CLOCK. Would have been an immensely cool idea except for the fact that the Boston time it shows is exactly the same as Manila time.

I suddenly realize that I have never owned a clock in my entire life. Nor a pencil case. I think I'm gonna go buy a pencil case now. Maybe after this song.

LISTENING TO:
"Ewan (Apo Hiking Society)" - if there's such a thing as comfort food, there's such a thing as comfort OPM. And it's the music of these three fine Ateneans.

P.S. Go to Carlo's blog and read about the kidnapper who was shot point blank, fell 5 stories, put in a casket, and was discovered to still be alive. It's all those dumplings I tell ya. Something in them dumplings...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hazel aka Zizzy said...

hi, got here through a series of other blogs... noticed you like those "three fine ateneans" aka APO. Just wanted to let you know in case you don't know yet..Jim Paredes' site. pretty cool :) ---

http://haringliwanag.pansitan.net

1:23 PM

 
Blogger GP Eleria said...

Hi Jen okay lang ako. Sorry di ako nagbabasa ng comments hehehehe. As I said okay lang ako. Masaya actually, save for the musician in me. Naiinip na ako kakahintay na may ituro sa aking HINDI ko alam. Oh well.

Hazel, kung sino ka man, salamat sa pagbigay ng url ng blog ni Mr. Paredes. Babasahin ko mamaya pagkatapos ng midterm.

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home