Friday, February 25, 2005

Miss Matrioshka

I couldn't believe it. Jeline has stopped blogging. I'm deeply affected by this sad, sad, turn of events. Right now I realize how reading through blogs and emails (and indeed checking out my friendster account every now and then!) has kept the pangungulila bug away from me. And now that Jeline has stopped blogging I don't know what to do (I check my friends' blogs every night before I sleep --- and my "tonight" just cannot accomodate the absence of Matrioshka!) Suddenly, Jeline is so far away.

Jeline dear, I would just like to thank you for taking me to Paris and taking me with you. I enjoyed every moment of it, from meeting your friends who've christened you Andrelinas and Angie , to calling out your name beside them on the street beneath your balcony, to seeing you steal glances at your crush(es), to sitting beside you as you wonder if this was the right thing to do. I will definitely miss Miss Matrioshka. Yakap.

1 Comments:

Blogger anjeline said...

wah. naluha ako.

*hug*

11:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home