Monday, February 06, 2006

siteMETER CHANGE

Ayan. Jeline convinced me to revisit this little nook of mine. I'm in the process of installing a site meter. I just want to keep track of how often people read my blog. And by people I mean: Carlo, Jeline... and me. Haha. Oh GP...

Thoughts off the top of my head:

1. I do not wake up conversant in English. The other day at the admissions office (where I work), I found myself struggling to form a basic sentence in English. That I was trying to tell a joke made it all the more embarrassing. I still ended up funny though. You can't not make people laugh if your punch line is "...the lyrics on the Pocahontas ktv video goes: You think you own whatever land, YOLANDA."

2. I can't function without my iPod. I realized this months ago but I've been meaning to blog about it since forever. I wanna go home and tell you about my song of the day. Cause I always end up having one.

3. Our final project for General Psychology is all about flirting. We're supposed to observe people flirt and describe the processes involved in determining WHY and HOW they flirt. Should be interesting.... especially since I intend to publish my observations on here. Office space flirting in sexual harrassment suit weary America is VERY ENTERTAINING.

SONG FOR THE DAY:

Serenade for Strings by Edward Elgar
sweeping, luscious, classy --- very Boston

chiz

2 Comments:

Blogger anjeline said...

WOW updates! :D

my ipod went brain-dead on me twice last week. then it just revived itself after about six hours on both occasions. kuya said it was its way of saying GIMME A FUCKING BREAK! and maggie said i should rename my ipod lazarus. haha. i'm lost without my ipod, it's scary.

11:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I read your blog!

PS. Funny, yung word verification thingy ko (before I can post a comment here) is: dykyis. Parang bastos na variation ny kyombs. Haha. Wala lang.

11:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home