Thursday, November 24, 2005

Cancellations and a Disbursement (Kababawan)

What is wrong with American television?! I just found out that this is going to be the last season of Alias. It ends this coming May, having been unable to put up a good ratings fight against Survivor: Guatemala. I can't believe people still watch THAT show. It's really depressing. Especially in light of the recent news that Kitchen Confidential has been cancelled as well. Same thing for Threshold. Chaka.

In approximately a week's time, I will be getting my loan. Yay. No more starvation.

I want to go to Europe next year with ACS. Somehow, I'll find a way. It's funny 'cause whenever I mention this to any of my ACS friends, they just say "aww" or "=)" Haha. I wonder how many other ways there are of saying "you can't go with us?" Chaka.

I wonder how many people read my blog. I'd like for it to be discovered by an absolutely random person. That should be interesting, meeting people over the internet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriel said...

i do!
hehe
planning a 4e reunion soon- maybe
Marlon getting married daw...

people reading your blog can be tracked via blogger (i don't know how myself but you're a smart lad and figure it out yourself) don't count your readers as just those who comment

you can check bloglines.com too i think - i listed your site as one that i get updates on :)

re: loan issues wanna email me more details so i can know how to help you?

onefilipino@gmail.com

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Bianca @ Confessions of a Chocoholic said...

I read your blog! ;) Bakit hindi pwede anonymous comments dito? Buti nalang I still have my blogger account. hehe.

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home