Saturday, November 05, 2005

Kitchen Confidential

All of my friends know how much of a TV show addict I can be. Currently, I download the following shows onto my laptop:

ALIAS
LOST
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES
PRISON BREAK
SURFACE
SMALLVILLE
THE O.C.
NIGHT STALKER

There's gonna be a new entry now:

KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL

There's been some buzz about this show in the past few weeks. More people have been talking about other shows (My Name is Earl, Prison Break, Surface) so I never really got curious enough to check this one out. Well that has changed. And I am now addicted. Over midterms week I downloaded the first two episodes of this new series (starring "the-guy-who-used-to-play-Will,-Sidney's-best-friend-in-Season-One-of-Alias") and what a funny gastronomic delight it is! It revolves around the character, Jack, who is a chef struggling to revive his career. He is given 48 hours by this restaurant owner slash mafiosi character to develop a menu for his restaurant's opening. Jack manages to assemble a team of hooligans and, well, I really shouldn't be telling the story, huh? Suffice it to say that this show is amazing. It is so funny and I am happy that a show that's not about a group of women ranting about their lives has found its way into my playlist. If you have any means of downloading this show, do so.


"Here's the thing about change: sometimes you think you've changed but you haven't. You just traded one addiction for another.. and sometimes that's the best you can hope for." - line from Kitchen Confidential

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home