Friday, May 26, 2006

Blogging. Meh.

It's getting old. Three months of no blog updates. That's gotta mean that this blogging thing is getting old. That or I've finally succumbed to the truth that my life is totally uninteresting. Or that I'm such a lazy ass that I don't even want to write about an apparently interesting life I'm having.

I'm sure some of you guys can relate when I say that so many things HAVE actually happened to me that I just don't know where to begin. Should I go chronological? Or just pick out the most significant moments? Should I simmer it down to the essence of what's changed and what's the same? Which things would matter to my two readers?

Let's go with the essence thing.

I --- apparently --- have changed. That much was evident as I saw my friends watching me drink up yesterday at a wedding. They were part amused, part disgusted.

No no. I'm not a drunkard. That isn't what I'm saying. It just seems like coming home (I am in Manila now) actually gives you the chance to SEE how you have changed.

Wanna know what else it makes you see? Makes you see that some things that used to be crucial, seem so petty. Also that people sometimes allow themselves to live in such narrow worlds without knowing it, never willing to step out or let people expand it a little.

Wershwersh.

See this is what I'm talking about. It's the bad side of blogging. They should make us all unable to proofread.

Tired of putting my best foot forward out here.

1 Comments:

Blogger anjeline said...

why put your best foot forward?? this blog is for YOU, gp. :) and you guzzled that beer tonight like a... white guy. hahaha. you're right, i was amused.

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home